User Generated Content
Allowing your users to comment on certain aspects of your website is only a start. LoadedWordPress gives you this ability, amplified through all of your social channels to engage your entire audience automatically.
Content shared through Facebook, Twitter, or other channels is tracked automatically. Comments, replies, “Fans”, shares, and all social interactions by your audience are captured automatically and pulled back to your site and posted, allowing you to capture the valuable user generated content and use it where you see fit. Gain extra user interactions, additional SEO benefits, and enhanced social interactions by using these powerful automated tools to expand your reach.
Refer to the Social Analytics section of the tour to see the additional insights you can gain from tracking all social interactions.
Interfacing with Facebook has never been easier, and can be fully managed from your website administration area. Post new status updates, wall posts, fan page posts, and automatically capture and re-post comments from your Facebook activity back to your site. In addition, you get full analytics of your Facebook following, and their response to your shared content for valuable social insight.
Share content automatically on Twitter to expand your following. LoadedWordPress will also capture your user feedback and comments, as well as track clicks, replies, and other activity to provide detailed social analytics that you can use to learn about your following and get the maximum response.
Share and RSS
With built-in tools to let users easily access and share your content and information, you can realize the benefit of easy, automated syndication and sharing of any content you promote.
Some of the built-in social sharing and access tools include:
- Social Bookmarking: Turn on this option on any piece of content you like and instantly allow users to share your content across the hundreds of available social sites they use.
- RSS Subscribers: Allow anyone to easily access your information feed and subscribe to information updates that you share.
- Newsletter Subscribers: Allow anyone to sign up and receive your newsletters, which are easily sent and managed from your administration area.
- RSS automation: Set up automated feeds and posts on your site for any activity you want to promote, including your other websites, blogs, marketing efforts, or related industry information.
Social Content Automation
What does this mean for you? In a nutshell, LoadedWordPress provides a complete system for automating your content marketing objectives and controlling the flow of information related to your business and marketing efforts.
What does it do? By setting up automated activity feeds from various sources, content can be automatically published to your site or blog with strict controls, or saved as drafts allowing you to quickly create unique derivative content. These content sources can include social site activity, your other blogs or websites, RSS feeds and news alerts, related industry feeds, or your activity on YouTube, Digg, StumbleUpon, LinkedIn, etc, or any other source.
How can you take advantage of these powerful features? With the flexibility and control in your hands, there are a variety of uses for content automation, including:
- Automatically include content from your other websites, blogs, intranet, or other existing outlets to share on your site
- Automatically receive content drafts from your industry sources to quickly create fresh content and commentary to be relevant and increase your content and search engine rankings
- Engage in social marketing by interacting on other social websites and automatically posting your activity, comments, and related articles to your own website or blog
LoadedWordPress provides a complete framework to execute on any online marketing plan and amplify the results from the marketing you are already doing. Need help? No problem! Our team of experts and menu of available add-on services can help as much or as little as you want.