- Acceptable Use of the Product.
- Content of a pornographic, sexually explicit, or violent nature.
- Content of an illegal nature (including stolen copyrighted material).
- Pirated software sites, including cracking programs or cracking program archives.
- Content with the sole purpose of causing harm or inciting hate, or content that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libelous.
SourceFuse does not allow any of the following content, or links to such content, to be published on the Product:
Users posting any of the above content on their sites will be notified using User’s current email address on file, and given a 48 hour grace period to make any corrective actions. If no corrective actions are taken, SourceFuse will suspend the Products of the member account until a resolution is met between SourceFuse LLC. and the User. A repeated violation of this Policy may cause cancellation of Product without refund of any fees.
In addition, SourceFuse LLC does not allow any of the following:
- Users may not use the service as a remote storage server only.
- Users may not access the Product through automated methods. Use of robots or other computer code which calls the Product, except where explicitly allowed, is absolutely forbidden.
- Users must exercise caution when hosting large downloads (>10MB). SourceFuse LLC reserves the right to refuse to host any large downloadable files.
Users may not send unsolicited messages (also known as junk mail or SPAM) to promote any website published on the Product.
In addition, you agree that you will not:
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Product, the SourceFuse LLC servers or any activity being conducted on the SourceFuse LLC servers.
- Collect personally identifying information about other SourceFuse LLC customers or use information obtained from or through the Product for the purpose of direct marketing, spamming, or unsolicited contacting of other SourceFuse LLC customers, or other impermissible activities, including, without limitation, activities that violate anti-spamming laws and regulations.
- Use any software or intellectual property for which you do not have an appropriate license.
- Use the Product to promote, facilitate or permit gambling.
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity or indicate that you are an employee or representative of SourceFuse LLC or its affiliates for any purpose, including, without limitation, phishing or pharming.
- Post, upload or transmit any information, software or other material that contains viruses, unauthorized data, malware, Trojan horses, spyware, worms or other harmful or corrupted components.
- Violate, misappropriate, or infringe the rights of any third party.
- Engage in or facilitate illegal export of any restricted or controlled items, including, without limitation, software, algorithms or data that is subject to export laws or regulations.
Support Obligations. This Agreement does not commit SourceFuse LLC to any support obligations to you in connection with the Product. Such obligations, if any, will be specified in a separate agreement between you and SourceFuse LLC.